Protecting your privacy and guarding against spam, fraud, and identity theft is very important to us. Information collected on PacificPearls.com is securely encrypted using the latest in Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology of up to 256 bits, the world standard for web security. To maximize the security of digital transactions on our website, we are secured by Comodo – a global leader in web security.
Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. Customer card details are never stored on our site. Any and all customer order information collected on this site is purely for use within the site and will be kept strictly confidential. Information will not be sold, rented, loaned, or otherwise voluntarily disclosed to any third party without the prior consent of the customer. No greater amount will ever be charged to a customer’s credit card unless requested specifically by the customer for additional merchandise or services.
PacificPearls.com is committed to ensuring that your information is safe and secure. We provide the highest level of commercially available technology to protect personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. Our state-of-the-art encryption technology through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) of up to 256 bits protects information that is collected online. Any information transferred between you and the server is coded and this makes it unreadable to any person(s) attempting to intercept the information.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics, and photographs. Unauthorized reproduction is prohibited without our prior written consent.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. We expressly exclude liability for any unintentional inaccuracies or errors that may be contained on this website.
• Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Pacific Pearls’ prior written consent.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the state of Victoria.
By placing an order with us you will be deemed to have read, understood, and agreed to these terms and conditions. Our website is designed for use in all countries and we serve customers from around the world. Your use of our website is governed by applicable state and federal laws and regulations. A contract between the customer and Pacific Pearls for the sale of our products will only exist once an order has been accepted and the goods dispatched. To complete your order, simply add your items to the shopping cart, express register, or log in to your account and click check out to pay. For registered users, you can view your ordering history by logging into your customer account on our website. For orders placed over the phone, a customer account will be created for you and you will be provided with the login details. You can change your password or update your account information at any time by logging into your account and making the necessary changes.
All prices quoted on this site are inclusive of any applicable taxes. You will see the final price inclusive of taxes before you authorize the payment for your items. We take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions, and prices appearing on our website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. We reserve the right to refuse orders where product information has been mispublished, including prices and promotions. If an item has been incorrectly priced or if a coupon has been incorrectly applied, Pacific Pearls reserves the right to cancel the order and issue a refund. Prices and availability of goods are subject to change without notice.
The products on PacificPearls.com are up to 90% below retail price. We frequently run seasonal specials and sales to bring even more value to you, our client. Special offers are subject to change without notice. Please subscribe to our mailing list to stay informed of our latest specials and exclusive offers as well as the arrival of new items!
- All returned item(s) must be received within 120 days of the date the order was placed.
- Please complete and print the authorization form and include it with your returned item(s).
- Postage costs relating to returns will be borne by the customer. If there has been an error on our part in the dispatch of your order, we will refund any applicable postage costs or restocking fees.
- Returned items must be unworn and in their original condition and packaging.
- Please make sure that the item you are returning is well packed and securely insulated to prevent damage during transit.
- Exchanges or refunds can only be made on receipt of the returned item.
- Ship the package via a mail service that will allow you to track your returned item. Keep the tracking number for your records. PacificPearls.com cannot be held responsible for lost, misdirected, or delayed mail.
- We recommend that you return any item(s) with enough insurance to cover the amount you paid originally. This is to ensure that you will be compensated by the shipping company if your package is lost in transit.
- Exchanges are complimentary. To exchange an item, you may choose any other item on our website. If you select an item in the same price range, we will process an even exchange. If you select an item in a lower price range, the difference in price will be refunded to you less shipping costs. If you select an item in a higher price range, we can arrange to charge you the difference in price prior to shipping your exchange.
- Items returned for a refund may be subject to a restocking fee of 5 to 15 percent, if the item is not in its original condition. This covers our administrative and merchant fees, and shipping expenses associated with processing and shipping your original order and then restocking the item. Items returned in perfect condition are eligible for a full refund.
- If you elect to receive store credit for your returned item, you will receive an electronic gift card for the full value that you originally paid. This gift card can be applied to any item on our site.
Great care has been taken to display our jewelry as accurately as possible. All products have been described with measurements and accurate colors and our photos are superior quality, high-resolution shots taken by our professional photographer. However, colors and images may appear slightly differently on your computer depending on your monitor resolution and display settings. Our products are arguably far more brilliant in real life than the pixels of your monitor allow us to show. Please be aware that pearls and shell products such as Mother-of-Pearl are natural products and, as such, some variations of color are normal and are to be expected.
You remain anonymous while you browse through our products and information pages. The only information that we can access when visitors browse our site is the IP address, the pages they access, the length of time on those pages, and referring web sites. This data will only be used for statistical purposes to improve our website and products. We only collect personal information at the time that you wish to place an order with us.
Information collected when an order is placed online includes, but is not limited to:
· Customer name
· Customer billing and shipping address
· Customer email address
· Customer telephone number
· Customer credit card type, number, and expiration date (Never stored on our site)
· Customer IP address
· Customer comments
Our website may contain links to other websites. Pacific Pearls does not endorse these websites and we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide whilst visiting such sites. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
PacificPearls.com may run promotional offers through third-party websites from time to time. All purchases made via such promotional offers are subject to the terms and conditions of that particular offer. Shipping times for promotional deals purchased through third-party websites may take up to 1-4 weeks. The extras that we normally include with all purchases made directly on our website may or may not be included. Please refer to the third-party deal details for further information.
The PacificPearls.com website and all materials contained herein are protected by the federal copyright laws of all countries worldwide. Any use of photographs, logos, images, or text or any other proprietary material or information from PacificPearls.com is prohibited without our prior written consent.
We offer a one-time price adjustment if an item is marked down within 14 days of the date on your purchase. To obtain a price adjustment on a purchase, you must contact us via phone or email within the 14-day window and provide your order number. If you are within the deadline, we will refund the difference in your original form of payment. Items purchased with a promotional discount are not eligible for price adjustments.
PacificPearls.com provides registered customers with the option to receive promotional emails, special offers, newsletters, and updates on the availability of products. Guest checkout customers may be added to our mailing list. Subscribers may edit their personal profile or unsubscribe at any time to stop all further informational and/or promotional e-mails.